Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Friday 11 October 2013

Kaszazz Mega Demo Day - 27th September 2013

Well hi there everyone, I thought I would update you a little on what's been happening lately.  I went to a Kaszazz Mega Demo on Friday the 27th September and met some lovely local and not-so-local ladies.  It was held at the Blenheim town hall so I now know how to get to Blenheim, lol.

We all listened and watched as Sandra demonstrated some of the products and ways to use them.  We then all jumped in an made butterfly cards - and it was amazing how different they all were!  I didn't really like my card, but it was more about the techniques and products rather than the overall look.  Some of them were really pretty, however, I can't link to a shot of them as I don't think Sandra's site is published as yet!

Here are some snap shots of the day:



A great day was had by all and we all did a little shopping.  I had my tax refund so I went on a shopping spree and bought a ton of cardstock, bling, embossing folders, stamps and ribbons.  I was also the lucky winner of a pack worth more than $25.

I've since received my order and I have to say that the quality of the Kaszazz products is wonderful - I'm really impressed.  The stamps stamp like a dream - and the card stock is lovely.

If you click these links they'll take you direct to Kaszazz and their latest catalogue.

Well, I have to sign out and write up my next entry, thanks for stopping by!
 

 

2 comments:

  1. Nice photos, but where are you???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! My immediate reaction to your question was Blenheim Hall, I thought I wrote that! hehehe...then I realised you meant me! I was behind the camera, next time I should get someone to take one of me too - or attempt the dreaded selfie! :o)

      Delete