Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Latest Creations

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I posted, well since I was on holidays, sorry about my absence, it's just life getting in the way I guess.  I've made a few cards since my last post and I will put them all in here for you to view right now.  I hope you like them!

First up, I altered a previously made card because I didn't much like it and now I love it!  What do you think?  I added another two strips of ribbon and finished it off with three flowers which filled the card up nicely - it was a little too blank before.



This card utilised a lot of products.  I've started a new thing whereby I list all the 'ingredients' so it's easier for my posts.  And I'm pretty stoked that I can just paste the table below.  I included a close up of the sponged panel so that you can see the sparkle from the tattered angels spray better - it's really pretty in real life!


Date
Friday 1/11/2013
Cardstock|Papers
White, black, yellow, apricot | green paper from First Edition Paper: Rose Garden 6x6 Paper Pad,
Inks
Various TH distress inks, SU Cherry Cobbler, TA Glimmer Mist: Iridescent Gold
Stamps
IBS Big Wishes II
Embellishments
Zing Butter Embossing Powder
Tools
Double-sided score tape, scissors, heat gun, Mono Multi Liquid Glue, MS Scoreboard and bone folder, Fiskars paper cutter, Cuttlebug die cut and embossing machine, MS Punch-All-Over-The-Page:  Daisy, AG Embossing Folder: Wildflower Gate
Inspiration
-
Competition
-
Key to Abbreviations
SU=StampinUp, IBS=Inspired By Stamping, ASC=Australian Simply Cards, AG=Anna Griffin, TH – Tim Holtz, TA=Tattered Angels, MS=Martha Stewart

This card was full of experiments!  I tried out new stamps, a stamping wheel and even finally incorporated one of the many rosettes I've been making - I've been on a real rosette craze since my holidays!  All in all I really quite like how this card turned out.

Date
Sunday 3/11/2013
Cardstock/Papers
White, pale pink
Inks
SU Pink Pirouette, SU Blushing Bride, SU Melon Mambo
Stamps
Kaszazz Elegant Flourish, SU Gingham Wheel, IBS Fancy Sentiments
Embellishments
Pink gemstones, handmade white pearlescent rosette, pink satin ribbon, pink organdy ribbon,
Tools
Glue gun, double-sided score tape, scissors MM Liquid Glue, MS Scoreboard and bone folder, Fiskars paper cutter, Cuttlebug die cut and embossing machine, SU large scallop framelit
Inspiration
-
Competition
-
Key to Abbreviations
SU=StampinUp, IBS=Inspired By Stamping, MM=Mono Multi, MS=Martha Stewart
 
This card was supposed to be for an IBS challenge but I was too slow in uploading it - the challenge was to 'emboss the edge'..the sentiment panel was embossed with silver, it really matches the rest of the card well I think.  The border sticker was cut up to go around corners - I really like how they seemed to finish the card off.

Date
Monday 4/11/2013+5
Cardstock/Papers
White, red, silver mirror
Inks
SU Real Red, Versamark,
Other
Silver embossing powder
Stamps
IBS Holiday Sentiments
Embellishments
Self-adhesive bling in red and clear, border sticker
Tools
Dimensional adhesive foam pads, MM Liquid Glue, MS Scoreboard and bone folder, Fiskars paper cutter, Cuttlebug die cut and embossing machine, ASC free tree die issue 60, heat gun
Inspiration
-
Competition
-
Key to Abbreviations
SU=StampinUp, IBS=Inspired By Stamping, ASC=Australian Simply Cards, MM=Mono Multi, MS=Martha Stewart
  
And finally, this card utilises some of the trees I cut out of the red paper for the previous card..I still have a few red bases to finish off - I want them to all be different cards.  I will probably do some more trees with green cardstock too.  My mum actually asked me why the trees were red and not green! lol.
Date
Wednesday 6/11/2013
Cardstock/Papers
White, red
Inks
SU Real Red, SU Wild Wasabi, Versamark
Other
Clear Embossing powder
Stamps
IBS Holiday Sentiments, JRC: Christmas Antique Labels One
Embellishments
Self-adhesive bling in red, green & clear
Tools
MM Liquid Glue, MS Scoreboard and bone folder, Fiskars paper cutter, Cuttlebug die cut and embossing machine, ASC free tree die issue 60, Dimensional adhesive foam pads, heat gun
Inspiration
-
Competition
-
Key to Abbreviations
SU=StampinUp, IBS=Inspired By Stamping, ASC=Australian Simply Cards, MM=Mono Multi, JRC=Just Right Cling, MS=Martha Stewart
 
I hope you enjoyed my latest creations!  I'll try to be a little more regular at posting from now on - but no promises!  Take care!



  




No comments:

Post a Comment