Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Saturday 24 January 2015

What's In My Shopping Bag?

Hey everyone, just a quick post to share what's in my shopping bag this week.  I should probably warn you, I love to shop and collect crafty products and decided I might as well share my purchases with you and maybe try to review some of them as well.

Well this purchase is directly due to my cardmaking friends as they've told me that the best gold ink to use is Delicata Golden Glitz pigment ink.  I already had Brilliance Galaxy Gold pigment ink (both by Tsukineko) but have not been all that happy with it since I bought it (years ago!)

Well!  I love love love the Delicata Golden Glitz ink, it's wonderful!  It seems to be thicker, so when it is dried it feels almost heat embossed, with a slightly raised feel to the fingers.  It's super pretty, sparkly and a bright, though a full bodied golden colour.  I bought it here if you want to race over and get it right now!  I was lucky enough to get the last one in stock when I purchased.

I have done a quick comparison for you in the second picture below between these two inks and I even re-inked my Brilliance ink pad as it was stamping lightly, it's much better after re-inking, however it just doesn't hold a candle to the Delicata one in my opinion.

I hope you've found this mini review useful and wish you lots of fun crafting on this Australia Day long weekend!



Take care 


No comments:

Post a Comment