Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Monday 29 June 2015

The Outlawz Freebie/Progressive Challenge June 2015

Hi everyone, I had to quickly jump in and share the card I only just now finished making for the Outlawz Freebie Progressive Challenge entry for June 2015.  The free digital image was kindly given by Anne's Digital Art.  That's one of the positives of being in this challenge, it pushes me to make a blog entry at least once a month!  *smile*

Ok, so for this entry I wasn't too happy with my colouring as I can see the texta strokes in the background.  After thinking about how I could fix it I ended up covering the entire panel in clear wink of stella which sort of masked the texta strokes.  Now I still didn't much like how my piece had turned out, but then I put some strips of green scallop punched cardstock around it and a sentiment and now I like it much more :o)  I hope you do too!



For inspiration, please check out their gallery here.

If you would like to join the challenge then email them with your email address.  You can find all the details here.

I have been asked to make a birthday card featuring dinosaurs and a farewell card to a workmate relocating to Bundaberg so stay tuned for some more creations coming this week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Cheers
Karen


No comments:

Post a Comment