Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Sunday 5 July 2015

The Outlawz Freebie/Progressive Challenge July 2015

Hi there everyone, just jumping in quickly to make my entry for the Outlawz Freebie/Progressive Challenge for July 2015.  The free digi this month was supplied courtesy of Jen at Blueberry Bear Digistamps, she doesn't have her shop open yet but you can visit her at her facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JencraftyGoodies.

The gallery at the Outlawz can be viewed for inspiration at any time by clicking here, and to see these entries, put in the code PF08 in the box at the top.

This was very difficult for me this digi, it's not my style at all but I did the best I could with it and ended up watercolouring it.  The background was done by inking up a woodgrain embossing folder and printing onto my card front.  It was very spotty, so I went over the woodgrain with my stampinup marker and picked up extra ink and recoloured over it.  I really like how that background came out. 


I hope you've all had a lovely week, I have a few more pictures to share so keep reading posts :o)

Cheers, thanks for stopping by!
Karen

2 comments:

  1. Karen, I love your watercolor background and your inked and embossed frame. You ought to do more masculine cards, as this is awesome! Thanks for joining us at the Outlawz Progressive Freebie challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete