Here are just a few of my creations - I mainly make cards, but I've been known to dabble

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Baby Card - The Paper Players Clean & Simple Challenge

Hello there!  I've been home sick yesterday and today (gladly recovered enough to know I'll be at work tomorrow) and decided to play along with the The Paper Players challenge that my friend Ina Grehan pointed me towards.  She knows I've been doing a few baby cards lately and thought to let me know about their challenge.  The challenge is titled: PP336: A Clean-and-simple challenge:

I don't really do single layer cards very often as I love die cutting images and popping them up, so this was a little step outside my comfort zone.  I even added some sequins, but hopefully not too many, lol, I left a lot of white space, so I think it's still CAS (clean and simple).

I used the stamp set from Lawn Fawn titled Little Bundle - been in my stash for a while, this is my first go at using it.  I coloured the image with some copic markers and a little gold pen on the buttons on the kids clothes.  All in all, it's the simplest card I've done in a while, and I hope you like it!  Stop by The Paper Players blog and see what the other entrants have made, and thanks for stopping by!

Cheers
Karen






No comments:

Post a Comment